GLM2 stands for, “God Loves Me, Too”.
We believe in fulfilling Psalm 82: 3-4
“Do justice to the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy; rescue them out of the hand of the wicked”. (Amplified Bible: Classic Edition)
Psalm 68: 13
“Though you lie down among the sheepfolds, you will be like the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold”. (NKJV Bible)
We welcome you, no matter religion, race, or background.
A participant must have proof of recent program completion, from a credentialed short-term facility, before being accepted.
A participant must be willing to interface and engage in all programs and therapies.
A participant must live a clean and sober lifestyle.
- Healing: We provide best practices for physical, mental, emotional, familial, spiritual, and financial healing for all participants. Mothers are able to establish healing with their children and restore the family bond.
- Empowered Freedom: We provide the foundation for wholeness and self-worth, so that each participant is afforded empowered successful life choices.
- Harness Hope: We provide a strategic plan to guide participants into a brighter tomorrow.
- Safety: We provide a safe and confidential healing environment for all participants.
- Stability: We provide recovery, trauma informed counseling, and economic success programs for all participants.
What we don’t do:
- We are unable to accept anyone under the age of 18, without their mother.
- We are unable to accept males, with the exception of those children who are under the care of their mother, an approved participant.
- We are unable to to accept anyone who cannot pass our drug/sobriety test.